MRT Software Beta Version 5.43 Latest Update Setup
MRT is always best at giving new updates to their user. Recently they have been adding many features on their dongle. This time they have MRT 5.43 version which is completely new user interface. The old user interface is change to new one. We think that this is a good choice of mrt team. All old dongle owner can download this new beta version and use it. They have reduces size from over 700 MB to 8 MB in the New Design. Now there is Account Login System on the tool. This features is under testing by team.
After the previous update 5.39 version, user find bug in 5.39 update program ,so mrt teams comes with another hot latest update 5.43 which fix previous bug with latest features added on it.
What New in Mrt Dongle Beta Version :
- This update inside has all old model added.
- Support save userdata remove password only
- support huawei hisi 980 /710 unlock bootloader
- Support huawei MTK 6768 CPU
- Support new cpu mtk 6885 6833
- Adjust all the qualcomm cpu boots,
- Re-edit Mediatek USB protocol and it’s many more stable
Hot Update MRT V5.39 download
Update MRT V5.39 download
Support Xiaomi(redmi)sdm662 cpu
Write flash in edl mode world first
Disable account one click support and erase frp
Fix vivo demo in factory(click start and power off connect it)
others mobile add by server
Fix recent bug in mrt 3.37
Update MRT Beta V5.37 download
- Fix Oppo mtk 6768 download boot fail bugs
Update MRT Beta V5.35 download
- New software interface working with mrt V5 this new update add cloud.
- first time boot it will auto download the loader< DA / firehose> form server
MRT Support Emmc UFS One Click Unlock
- Oppo Lock
- Vivo Lock
- Xiaomi Userlock Mi Account
- Huawei Flash Frp ID Unlock
- Mores Support CPU other Model
Download Mrt Beta V5 Setup
MRT Beta V5.43 download-Latest setup / Backup link
MRT Beta V5.39 download-Latest setup / Backup link
MRT Beta V5.37 download-Latest setup / Backup link
MRT Beta V5.35 download / Backup link
Join Our Telegram Group. If you have any problems then comment below or message us. We try our best to help you. If you found this post and our site helpful then Dont forget to like and share our page.